saramisha

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Grey's Anatomy

If I need a good cry, I just need to watch this show. I just finished 5 episodes and it's 1:26 am. It ended with the episode of George's dad dying. Man, I haven't cried this much in a long time. The part that especially got me was at the end, when George says, "I don't know how to exist in a world where my dad doesn't" and Christina says "Yeah, that never really changes."

On a lighter note, today I ran over a long black snake while I was on my mountain bike. I thought it was a stick, and I was going so fast that I just decided to go right over it - right in the middle - so it wouldn't get caught in my spokes. And when I realized it was a snake, it was too late!" Jeff behind me was yelling "You just ran over a snake!" A few minutes later, we turned around but it was gone. I'm glad I didn't kill it. I hope I didn't kill it.

Oh why don't I want to go to bed when it's night-time? I just don't. And in the morning, I just don't want to wake up. I just don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home